Boracay's white beach

Boracay's white beach
Taken infront of Seawind Resort (2001)

Friday, September 28, 2007

Kenny Rogers Roasters New Sandwich Menu

On my way to Makati this morning, I decided to have lunch at the Festival Supermall in Filinvest.
As I was walking to the mall, I was already thinking of what and where to eat until I finally decided to have lunch at Kenny Rogers Roasters. I was planning on getting their baby back ribs and chicken combo platter.
As I approached the place, I noticed that they had some posters on display at the entrance. It was their new sandwich menu and new grill entrees. They have 4 new sandwiches added to their other sandwiches and all are served in whole wheat bread.
They have Philly Cheesesteak, Roast Chicken, BBQ Rib, Tuna Melt, Cheese Burger, Fried Chicken, Cold Chunky Tuna, Cold Chunky Chicken, Jumbo Hotdog and Jumbo Chili Hotdog.


For their grilled entrees, they serve Grilled Rib, Cheeseburger, BBQ Chicken, BBQ Pork Belly, Burger Steak, Grilled Fish Fillet and Grilled Sausage.

I've already tried their jumbo chili hotdog, chunky tuna and roast chicken. So this time I ordered their new BBQ Rib sandwich. The sandwich was great! Ribs were tender and the sauce was just right.


Unfortunately, as I was placing my order, the staff was not well-informed of their new sandwich line-up. When I told her I wanted BBQ Rib sandwich, she offered me their BBQ rib platter. I then said I wanted the sandwich at which she said that they have sandwiches. I then told her I wanted the new BBQ rib sandwich and then gave me the dumb look as if thinking "what is he talking about". I told her that there is a poster at the entrance that they have new sandwiches.

She then asked her colleague beside her what I was talking about. Her colleague knew what I wanted and told her that it's in the sandwich button of their POS. That's when she only knew what I was talking about.

One thing else that Kenny Rogers did is to renovate their interiors. They now sport a brighter dining area.

There will always be the debate on who serves the best chicken (them, Max's or KFC) but I would recommend that you give them a try. Hope that they do something about the product knowledge of their front staff.

Happy eating!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.